Monday 28 January 2008

To Give Is Heaven, To Receive Divine

Well Whoopeedoo, today I actually managed to cum by myself and a decent orgasm it was at that, it took some doing though, 45 minutes with glass dildo inserted in my ass, nipple clamps and a vibrator held directly on my clit.

There were several times I almost gave up, it was getting frustrating, so many thoughts and emotions going through my mind.

Generally I find pain a good way to focus my mind on the current situation, switch off from every day things and concentrate on pleasure.
Doing it myself does not fit the bill at all, I need to give as well as receive, and at the moment I can do neither.
Tomorrow I may be meeting a slave, a pretty boy from Nottingham who wants to be sissified and abused, we'll see how it goes.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: