Tuesday 15 January 2008

Thank Goodness I'm A Good Swallower

Ok cough and pains explained, I've a touch of pleuresy so on antibiotics big enough to dose a horse.
At least I'm pretty sure it'll all clear up in a few days, so that's something.
Thank heavens for the NHS.

In the chat room today a few people asked after Master, I'm pleased that they've accepted him so readily, not only that they seem to have made him welcome.

I wasn't sure how it would be as I've been there so much longer and most knew only about my Domme side.

Needless to say more than a few jaws hit the floor when I announced that not only am I a switch, but I have my own Dom. I think those few minutes will stay with me and make me smile for a very long time.

I do love to surprise people, just when they think they have me tagged I do the unexpected.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: