Friday 18 January 2008

Needy, Greedy Subbies?

Fascinating couple of days, exploring my own inner thoughts and being swamped by submissives vying for my attention.
And it's strange, generally the more they talk to me the more they want to belong to me.

Is this because they sense I understand their need to submit?

Do they feel that as someone who submits so completely themselves can discover hidden depths within them they've yet to explore.

Whatever the answer I have to admit to feeling overwhelmed of late, it's good to have people like you, be interested in you, but there are times it's too much and too many and I need to withdraw to regain my own sense of self.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: