Wednesday 16 January 2008

Oh Dear, Soapbox Time

Ok today I got my soapbox out, not something I often do as I feel you can be perceived as opinionated and intolerant, yet there are some things worth speaking out about.

Strange though, balancing what should be said against offending others, it's a very fine line no matter how you play it and despite my bravado stating I'll not be told what I can and cannot say online there was still a tiny worry that Master may disagree with that when I share with Him later what happened.

I suspect that's part of the appeal for Him, that I have a mind of my own and that I'm not afraid to use it. Some have even described me as untameable in the past, thing is they just didn't hold the key to gain access to my inner sanctum.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: