Tuesday 8 January 2008

Confusion Reigns

I'm somewhat confused, today I almost entered sub space again, a pleasant relaxed sensation without totally losing it, very different to what happened the other day.

What confuses me is why Master would deliberately try to take me back to sub space when He knew that our time together was limited, it felt as though His greatest concern was to erase the bad memory than how long it would take for me to come out of it so I could drive home.

Did it work? Yes I guess to some extent, and there was definitely no problem with me being fit to drive, but it might not have been that way. Something we need to talk about when we next meet.

Today my nipples were played with for a long time again, pinched, rolled and clamped.
Intense pain and yet great pleasure, that's how He got me in the zone and wow both parts of my Japanese clover clamps on one nipple.

I love Him coaxing me to submit to it and work through the pain till I reach the pleasure on the other side, although sometimes it's not easy.

Part of it is pyschological, but a large chunk is the physical sensation, it must be why I prefer canes and floggers that sting when used on me, rather than the heavier thuddy ones.
I'm such a pain slut in that respect lol, I don't like pain that's for sure, but it definitely works for me, I get soaking wet and immensely turned on.
Not yet had an orgasm through pain alone, but I do wonder if it's possible for me.

On top of all this there's been a freak thunderstorm here tonight, what the heck is going on? It's January for heavens sake.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: