Tuesday 8 January 2008

But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?

Eventually the light dawns...........

There are times I wonder what goes through peoples minds, I went to a very close friends house for dinner tonight so we could belatedly exchange Christmas presents.

We chatted a while catching up on each others news and then he told me about the latest shag he's got arranged for tomorrow night. I should point out that he's not only one of my closest friends he's also an ex, although that side of our relationship ended a very long time ago.

He has a long term girlfriend and yet meets women from the internet for casual sex, not just the odd one now and then he can't resist, but by his reckoning literally a couple of hundred.

This woman he's shagged before, and she's asked him to tie her to the bed tomorrow while he fucks her. I asked him a couple of questions about what he has planned and about her, then made some suggestions of my own ( I can be quite creative).

He laughed and looked at me, called me a dirty bitch and lay there on the couch mulling it over, wondering if she'd agree to being restrained in the position I'd suggested and just exactly how much access this would allow him to her body.

My idea is to have her kneel and tie each wrist to the corresponding ankle, so she has to lean forward thus exposing both her pussy and her anus for his pleasure and allowing him free choice which one to use.

Some time later in the evening and the conversation came around to my relationship with Master, and I explained a few aspects of the lifestyle and some of the things people do when playing.

I laughed like hell when he told me he could never do any of that, as though it was some alien concept, so I pointed out what we'd already discussed, that tomorrow night he will be tying some woman to the bed, and restraining her in other interesting positions while he ravishes her body (all with her consent of course).

Gradually light dawned and he saw my point, how it's sometimes a fine line between what's considered Vanilla and what is referred to as BDSM, in fact sometimes it's just a matter of perspective.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: