Wednesday 30 January 2008

Flipping The Coin

It's hard to find balance isn't it, to do what's right, give life time to level out a little and see where things head.

I'm trying to not lead Him on to expect this to just be a temporary glitch and next week everything will be hunky dory again, when I really don't know if or when that might happen.

The dynamics of building a friendship and possibly new relationship aren't going to be easy, but what do I do?
Do I walk away and not try? I think that unfair to us both. I'm sure it won't be easy no matter what choices we make I know that.


On the other side of the coin my Domme side is calling, possibly because I need an outlet, and is completely seperate from my relationship with Him.
Partly it's because my girl needs to be brought back into line, I've neglected her of late and she's misbehaving as she lacks control and direction, but I'm considering taking a male slave/submissive too, if the right one comes along. Amazing how a little cbt soothes the mind.




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: