Sunday 20 January 2008

Creative Contributions



I'm very lucky with the people I meet and become friends with, I know this and appreciate them perhaps more than they realise.


No doubt there are some who feel the same about me, I like to think so anyway.




This last few days I've met 3 people who wish to make contributions to my website, 2 who are working on stories for me and 1 who has offered some illustrations.


I'm excited at the creative side and turned on reading the stories and looking at the drawings sent to me, a couple of which gave Master some ideas lol, I can't imagine why.




To date over 22,000 visitors to my website, even the illustrator was impressed by those numbers, I get a huge buzz from it.








"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: