Thursday 17 January 2008

Pride In Submission?

Ok this question has been going around in my head on and off for weeks and just begs to be asked out loud.

Who considers themselves to be the perfect sub/slave, doing everything their Dom/Master asks?

And if you do think you're everything that He/She wants doesn't that make you prideful and complacent?

Thinking you've achieved the goal, what reason to continue striving to grow?

Isn't pride in ones achievement self indulgent, and against the definition of sub/slave, when the whole focus of ones being is to please your Dominant and the only pride one should feel?

What of failure real or imagined, how is that handled by both parties.

What designates failure anyway?

Who decides if the sub/slave has passed or failed (for want of a better description) anyway?

Sometimes no matter how much I'm told I did well I still feel a sense of failure or inadequacy.
That I could have done more, better, with less resistance, more compliance.

Something I wrote a little while ago and seems to hold more truth with each day........

Here I lie, naked and wanton, a slut for your pleasure only.The need, the lust within, the soft smooth skin without, that aches for your touch, to hear your voice whispering in my ear. Nothing you ask too much, everything I do not enough.Tell me how I may fulfill your every desire, please you, bind you to me in such a way no other will do.


In this I hope I continue to grow and learn not only about my true inner self, not only as a submissive but also as a Dominant acting as a guide to others embarking upon this journey.

"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: