Wednesday 23 January 2008

Ponderables

All day I've been reading erotic stories again, just not a good idea when you're not getting any sex.

Although it does have it's advantages I guess, it tends to make me quite creative and I've a couple of good outlines in my head for stories.

A thought has been going around my head all evening, what's the ultimate crime a submissive can commit in her Doms eyes? And what would the punishment be?

Under such circumstances would the Dom see fit to punish the submissive physically? Would He remove the collar she wore in His name. Would He cast her aside as unworthy?

If the submissive was truly remorseful would a good Dom punish the submissive and then work on what lay behind the problem. Why the submissive would break a rule or not do something she knew was required?

Would a bad Dom not even recognise it and carry on regardless.

All things I've thought about, mostly to do with the story line I have in mind, but also in general following some of the conversations I've had recently with people involved in the lifestyle.

I'm not sure there's a definitive answer, there's only what's right and appropriate for those in each individual relationship, but it gives me something to ponder and bring up to provoke valuable discussion in the chat room.

Tomorrow I see Master, it's like waiting for Father Christmas lol, just one more sleep and He'll be here.




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: