Tuesday 22 January 2008

Lecture Time

I got so fired up tonight, a young Dom taking advantage of subs online, he doesn't mean any harm and has no comprehension of how much he can hurt someone.

The lecture I gave him must've lasted about an hour in total, can't remember the last time I let rip at someone like that.
He didn't just get both barrels, I reloaded and let him have a double helping.

At one stage he was threatening to self harm, but I stood my ground, if he didn't learn his lesson now then I doubt he ever would.

It's so easy to be rash, to do without thinking of the consequences, or to not even realise there will be any, long time since I learned that there invariably is.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: