Sunday, 6 January 2008

Tempus Fugit And The Resumption Of Normality

Well normality has been resumed, or at least whatever passes for normal anyway.

My baby brother is 40 this week, wow I feel old lol. It's incredible that the years have flown by so quickly.
I remember the day he was born and seeing him shortly after, all wrapped up in his cot and a fire roaring in the grate as there were several feet of snow drifted across the road outside the house.


Compared to me his life appears to be almost idyllic, married with teenage son, reasonable job, own house etc, what used to be called a family man.
I wouldn't exactly say I was the black sheep of the family, but you could describe me as off white that's for sure.
If my Mother knew half of what goes on in my life I think her head would implode with shock, mind you I did once have to describe to her how to give a blow job as she'd never given one before.

Would I want to be "normal" like other people supposedly are? I'm really not sure, there are times I love to be me, and others when I wish I wasn't. It's all about finding a balance, a way of not tipping too much either way, yet making the most of whatever makes you happy, or at least it is for me.

Talking to a submissive guy on www.collarme.com tonight and he was amazed that I have a sense of humour, apparently most people he's encountered within the lifestyle have been rather stiff and serious.

I've told him it's not compulsory as so many appear to think to have your sense of humour removed when entering the lifestyle.
It's not like entering a monastry or convent, having your head shaved and wearing sack cloth as a sign of penance, this is about pleasure and fun, or at least a large part of it is for me.
Ok so sometimes things don't always go to plan, but that's how real life is, although there are times my life feels like a soap opera with me as the starring character.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: