Friday 4 January 2008

New Years BDSM Party

New Years eve Master and I went to a party together hosted by his ex partner.

Before the party began we took a few minutes to be alone so Master could fasten the steel slave collar around my neck, wow it's heavy but it feels good a constant reminder of His ownership of me. From now the collar may not be removed without His permission, although I do have a key to remove it in case of emergency.

I wore a full length pvc hobble dress with a zip running down the front so could be unzipped as much or little as Master chose from the top and bottom. Underneath I was totally naked except for a catheter inserted into my urethra so Master had control of my body and I was forced to ask permission to go to the toilet for the evening. I'm sure many would consider it humiliating, but not me, I love giving myself to Him this way.

The guests arrived a mixture of Dominants and submissives and when all the introductions had been made we sat around with drinks talking, shy as I felt at first everyone was very nice and I soon relaxed.

A little while on and I began to feel very hot, I suppose that's the problem with wearing pvc. I needed some air but even that didn't help and I began to feel unwell and faint.
Thankfully Master took charge and took me upstairs to strip and cool down, the catheter was quickly removed and Master watched me carefully for any ill effects.
Sat on the toilet with Master kneeling in front of me talking softly to me and taking care of me it wasn't long before I felt more normal, but Master insisted I put something else on and the pvc dress was put away.

Now everyone else was in fetish wear, I didn't want to be the only one in vanilla clothes, so I put on my black skirt again and the purple and black bra I'd brought with me, and nothing else. At least this way I didn't feel the odd one out, and Master loves to see me in this bra anyway.

The food laid on for the buffet was lovely, some provided by Mrs Smith, we ate and then the games began.

There was a game of Truth or Forfeit, and I drew a question asking me to tell them all about my most embarrassing BDSM experience. My mind went blank at this point, because I could only think of one scenario and that involved Master.

I couldn't tell it without His permission and there was no way I could even think of anything else as the events of the diet pepsi enema filled my mind.
How could I tell a room of what were effectively strangers about the day Master filled me with a mixture of water and diet pepsi which well, let's just say didn't go the way He planned, but He gave permission and I told all.

Ah dear lol, well that's my dignity gone for good that's for sure.

Masters turn was next and I was instructed to carry out His forfeit, holy moly............5 minutes of waitressing topless.........I think my face must've been a picture.

So off came the bra and as there seemed little point covering up again I spent the rest of the evening bringing everyone drinks and food, the rest of them loved it. I wouldn't say I was thrilled by it, but it wasn't as bad as I'd have expected if I'd thought about it.

After everyone left we went to bed together, the best part of the day being held in His arms and just spending time together.

Our first New Year together, and it was very special, I don't think anyone there could fail to see how close we are.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: