Friday 11 January 2008

Murphys Law

Ironic isn't it, I've a whole weekend free I could spend with Master and yet here I am at home in bed alone.
Yet again I've fallen foul of some dreaded lurgy and I've a sore throat and headache, so spending my weekend trying to fight it off.

Not sure what Master had in mind, but I know there would've been lots of play and just curling up in bed together.
Sometimes just wrapping around each other is enough, the intimacy of naked flesh pressed against my body.
Knowing it can change at any moment to raw passionate sex, sensual love making, or with a word I'm His slave to do with as He pleases, (and doesn't he just) is not only exciting it's also very fulfilling. The dynamics of our relationship are complex and finely balanced, one thing it will never be is boring that's for sure.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: