Thursday 10 January 2008

Hobble, Bubble, Toil And Trouble

Well at last I get to show off my new slave collar, it's very heavy as it's made of solid stainless steel, but I love the weight of it around my neck as it's a constant reminder of His ownership of me.
Look at the dinky little tag too, it's so cute lol.

I was totally naked under that full length pvc hobble dress, was still hot though.

I got so hot in fact that I overheated and ended up spending the rest of the evening topless at the New Years Eve party, and for a while I was instructed to wait on the other guests, that wasn't half as bad as it might've been either.

At first I felt really exposed, and yes there was some teasing, but no touching except by Master and after a while I actually didn't feel so self conscious either.

I'll never make an exhibitionist though that's for sure.







"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: