Tuesday 18 December 2007

Vanilla Days

An unplanned day together today, and we spent it doing mostly nilla sex and curled up in bed.
The sex as always was excellent, I love to have Him cum inside me, feel His cock swell and become harder than an iron rod ramming inside me, just before He lets out a loud groan of pleasure and let's go.
Five times today He fucked me, not bad for a man in His 40s lol.

This afternoon we did a little Christmas shopping, needs must as the season is here, so I wandered around the supermarket with Him in tow, not a particularly pleasant experience for us both. I hate shopping, we both like the same things on the whole, but have very different ideas about what to get and why. I'm impatient and just want to get what I need as fast as possible, and leave.

I'm not a fussy person, but there are some things I won't concede on, not sure how well received they were when I mentioned them.
But He has to know much as I love him I'm not blind to certain things, and the practical side of me knows without doubt that unless the vanilla side of life works then the M/s side will ultimately fail.

Not sure how someone with such a Dominant personality can accept being told how things are to be by their slave, we shall see. This aspect of any relationship only comes to light by spending time together outside of the bedroom, something I've been loathe to do as we mesh so well play wise.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: