Saturday 29 December 2007

This Earth Or Fullers?

Incredibly tired today, I'm not an early morning person really and work has been busy to say the least. I feel a little guilty I've not had much time for Master this week, but I know He understands, thank goodness life will get back to what resembles normality in a few days.

I think sometimes people forget that I'm a switch since Master collared me. What planet is a Dom from who tells the girl I look after that he is going to "make" me release her from my protective collar so he can have her.

I suspect there is going to be a little upset, because nobody tells me what I will do except my Master, and I submit only to Him, but even so any submissive has the right to say no, being submissive does not mean you're a doormat.

Something else that I feel others in the lifestyle have a hard time accepting is that I am a switch, and no it's not just a kinky bedroom game for me.
I take this all very seriously, I could never submit to anyone I know I could have submit to me, both sides of my persona are completely separate.

Before I met Master the first time He was tested in subtle (and some not so subtle) ways to see if He would submit to me, amazing how many Doms didn't even make it past the first test, several contacted me confessing submissive desires.
Others within a very short time of corresponding with them found themselves wanting me to Domme them, apparently I discovered and pressed buttons they didn't know they had.
Now that's something I do get a kick from, exploring people and discovering their hidden or even unknown desires, helps me in no small way to learn about myself too.




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: