Friday 14 December 2007

Rings 'n' Things

A strange day in all, still not well, but spent a lot of today discussing rings and marriage plans. There's a shock huh? I didn't write about the proposal a couple of weeks ago because I think it's taken a while to sink in.
Now we're down to dates and practicalities, talk about a whirlwind, the Man takes my breath away, but how I love Him.

There's a lot to sort out before this can become a reality, but never seen such determination to make something happen, He wants it and it shall be so.

Strange for me as I've had a couple of proposals before, but this is the only one that hasn't made me panic, the last guy I never saw again lol, somehow this time everything just feels right.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: