Thursday 27 December 2007

Christmas Wenteth

It's been a quick Christmas that's for sure, spent most of it driving all over the place, family, Master, home, work; I'm almost glad it's nearly over.

There's been no play, but a fair amount of Vanilla sex with just a few Chocolate sprinkles, seems sometimes Master has only to look at me to become erect, not that I'm complaining, far from it.
I love being touched, kissed and fucked and as far as I'm concerned being woken up with a finger on my clit or stroking my nipple, and let's face it what better way to start the day than an orgasm or two?

Christmas night we spent the whole night together, I love being curled up next to Master, it feels very natural to be in bed with him sleeping.

Master has four new canes to use on me, only had a couple of strokes with them so far as a test, have to say they're very stingy and hmm I suspect I'm going to have a few red stripes across my bottom very soon.

One of my Christmas gifts was a pair of silver nipple shields, sadly my nipples are far too large to fit them, when Master has my nipples pierced I'll need some custom made ones I think so they fit nicely, I can tell they'll look fabulous though.

My new collar arrives tomorrow, a stainless steel slave collar for Master to lock around my neck, I'll post a photo of it soon.





"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: