Tuesday 11 December 2007

The Pain/Pleasure Principle

Today I've rested and done domestic stuff, not feeling too wonderful with a cold starting (I hate being ill in any way), and it's a long time till Monday when I shall see my Master again.

It's strange, usually I feel crowded when I see a lot of someone and they are on the phone all the time when we're not together, I don't feel that this time, I just miss him.

There have been a few apprehensive thoughts in my head, although I've given myself to Him completely there are times it doesn't feel enough. If I have to ask to stop I'm disappointed in myself that I'm not able to endure until He calls a halt.
The logical part of me knows in time my pain threshold will improve, and also that my brain will accept the fact my bottom enjoys being spanked and the other things He does to me (betrayed by how wet my pussy gets), but it takes time, and patience is not one of my virtues as a general rule.

Thankfully my Master cares a great deal about me and as soon as he sees I've reached my limit calls a halt and holds me tight until I'm calm again.

Perhaps not everyone readng this will understand what a slave/submissive gets out of enduring and suffering pain for their Dominant, for me it's a mixture of things, but mainly it's surrendering total control to my Master.
Ah yes, and pain works for me in a way I don't pretend to understand, but it does, provided it's done in the right way and at the right time, for that Master holds the key.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: