Wednesday 5 December 2007

Love Is In The Air

Tomorrow I see Him again, and I can hardly wait. I'm sure He knows the effect He has on me, how I want His hands on my body, His eyes looking into mine.
Sometimes when we kiss I don't close my eyes (a first for me), I want to look at His face, watch His expression and the emotions wash over it.
One thing I know is this man loves me, deeply and unconditionally; something that is very rare and precious, something to be treasured (and it's not just because He loves the way my lips wrap around His cock to give Him a blow job either).
It's simply really, we get on, there's no effort involved, we feel comfortable together, and He allows me no quarter; even going to the toilet happens in His presence. Before Him, just knowing someone outside the bathroom could hear me pee was the height of embarrassment, now I lay there legs spread and allow Him to insert a catheter into my urethra, stand and watch me pee (and the other too), when I'm on the toilet, and anything else He wants me to do for Him. I deny Him nothing and I feel amazingly free for doing so.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: