Tuesday 4 December 2007

Precious Things

Master asked me today if I missed sleeping with my butt plug inside me each night, and yes I do if I've not been with Him for a couple of days.
The plug provided a source of comfort in an odd kind of way, but He is such an integral part of my life now and makes me so happy that I've found he gives me all I need.
There will be times I'll still sleep with it, sometimes because He instructs me to and others because I'm missing him and need to.

There are lots of things I enjoy about our time together, we've a similar sense of humour and often end up in a heap laughing at some silly thing, yet with just a look or gesture he puts me right back into that special space.

Having someone care for me and encourage me is such a change in my life, being made to feel beautiful and cherished is a precious thing and not something I would ever give up easily.

Looking forward to our next time together.





"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: