Thursday 20 December 2007

Christmas Cummeth

Well apparently my Christmas gift is lost in space somewhere between Chicago O'Hare airport, Santas sleigh is one parcel lighter this year, at least for now.

The gift is my collar, specially ordered from a company in America, I chose it myself and it's something I see as very symbolic but just that, a symbol of my enslavement to Master, I don't need it to tell me that I belong to Him

Master is upset that He won't have it to place around my neck on Christmas morning, but for me that day or another soon after makes no difference.

For me it's never been the gift, but the sentiment behind it, I've never given to receive either, and I don't think it's quite dawned on Him yet that I have my gift this year, Him.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: