Monday 3 December 2007

Sunday Sunday

Again on Sunday morning I was awakened by questing fingers, stroking and probing, demanding access to the most sensitive parts of my body.

His eyes bored into mine and his hot mouth covered mine in a good morning kiss, I felt incredibly relaxed, oh and horny. It seems the more of Him I get, the more I want. Not only do I feel owned by him, I feel like a precious possession, something to be cherished and nurtured.

He has told me more than once that I'm like a rare flower opening up slowly to him, and that's how I feel, like an orchid that basks in the warmth and light he radiates. I know myself pretty well, probably more than most people, but I am continuing to learn under his guidance.



There was only one fly in the ointment on Sunday, a small battery operated fly swatter that looks like a small tennis racquet and emits a small electric charge when a button is pressed, kills a fly and provides a tiny electric shock when placed on sensitive parts of the body.

He knows i don't like it, he'd used it on one of my nipples a few days before hand. It's not how painful it is that I didn't like (I've endured worse), but the type of pain, sharp and intense, even though it only lasts for a second. He continued to tease me with it, waving it around near my body, although not switched on, wanting me to relax and prove I trusted Him not to use it on my body as He'd promised He wouldn't.

Problem was by now this toy had built up to such an extent in my mind that the logical, rational side could not see it as it was any more, it utterly terrified me and I burst into tears.

Now He was mortified, He'd not read the signals correctly and let the game go too far, there was something we both learned from this, and that there are some things that you need time for, and that is getting to know each other. Learning to read the signals, communicate better, more clearly, especially with something like this, mind games can have as much of an effect as physical ones.



Leaving Him and going home on Sunday was not easy, I enjoyed being with Him, doing domestic vanilla stuff around the house, just spending time together was fabulous. If/when we do live together I want a house slave though lol, give me and my Master more time to play, allows an outlet for my Domme side and saves me cleaning the house.



It was strange sleeping alone last night, I kept expecting an arm to slip around and hold me close, fingers to stroke me and slide inside my pussy, and I know it was at least as bad for Him, because He told me so. Hopefully it won't be too long before we're able to spend a weekend together again.







"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: