Monday 10 December 2007

The Short Long Weekend

Well that was a great weekend overall, 2 more nights held in the arms of my Master, to be woken with a stroke or a kiss is wonderful. We didn't play too much over the 3 days we spent together, but just spending time was good too.
What never ceases to amaze me is how when around me my Master has an almost constant erection, the fact he finds me so arousing is very flattering to say the least. We have a perfect blend of chocolate and vanilla in our relationship, and it seems to get better with every day.
Friday play was halted unexpectedly with a phone call, Master was disappointed, so was I, but I suspect I was more accepting of the situation, perhaps because I know that we'll make up for it and then some when the opportunity arises.

Strange how something so new can feel so comfortable and familiar, and that's exactly how I feel when sharing a bed with Him, we just seem to fit together like two halves of the same coin.

Saturday I had to work so was up early, He didn't even mind the ungodly hour my alarm went off as it meant sharing a little of my morning, sending me off with a kiss, and all I wanted to do was snuggle back down under the duvet with Him, but we rarely get exactly what we want in life do we.
The evening was for us, kissing and cuddling and me being put to bed early as I was so tired from little sleep the night before and a long day at work. It felt wonderful to know He cared about me so much that he would do that, because I'm sure he was at least a little disappointed we didn't play, that's something I will have to make up to him next time.

Thankfully my bottom had a few days to recover from the last caning session, so didn't hurt too much with the few strokes he gave me on Sunday afternoon, although still had me yelping and wriggling around, my body betrays me though and my pussy got soaking wet.
Master wasn't done there though, oh no, after that came an enema, kinky it may be but I do enjoy the sensations it gives, although I'll never look at diet pepsi in the same light ever again lmao.

With all the attention they've had recently my nipples are not only huge but highly sensitive, so when He clipped on my Japanese clover clamps it hurt like hell, but stubborn as I am at times I was not prepared to give in to the pain as I know from experience that the pain turns to pleasure in a few minutes and I even want to pull on the chain, this time however it didn't, the pain just went on and on.

Master inserted a drainage catheter into me and began to fuck me, the pain in my nipples was tremendous. I was having to concentrate hard and breathe through it, I didn't want him to remove them. For Master seeing me endure this for Him is a huge turn on, and although I don't like pain it does work for me on a physical level as my pussy gets dripping wet, no way I could hide that if I tried.
After cumming Master helped me to cum too, a very intense and satisfying orgasm too, love a few of those a day.

As with all our time together it has to come to an end, I hate leaving Him because I know how hard he finds it to see me drive away, it's small consolation for him to hear me say it won't always be this way, but in the meantime all I can do is my best to make Him happy, because that's what makes me happy.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: