Saturday 15 December 2007

The Eyes Have It


Today I've begun to tell people we're getting married, wow lol. Although the thought of the actual day scares me to death, the fact I'll be with Him will make it all worthwhile.


Strange that I've always avoided any kind of commitment until now, not told him this but, somehow I'd always known that someone would walk into my life and it would be instant, not the kind of love that grows over time, and that's exactly how it is.


Most who know me would never guess at the real person behind the facade they all choose to see, yet He does and always has, since the day he first looked into my eyes and recognised the lost soul within.
Once I was lost, now I am found.




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: