Saturday 26 February 2011

Good News For Once

Well after worrying frantically for the last few days, Dominus has managed to contact me to let me know he's ok.
I was just about to close my laptop last night and try to sleep when his email pinged through. He also sent a response to my reply.

I just burst into tears.

I'm so relieved he's ok I can't tell you. There's been so much negative in my life that this is a tremendous boost.

Now all I need is for him to come home and fuck me senseless.

Perhaps if I can keep him busy fucking me he'll not want to go wandering off overseas again. Hmmm serious thought needed there lol.

"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: