Friday 11 February 2011

Three weeks loom large

Tomorrow my Dominus goes overseas for 3 weeks. I think this will be our biggest trial yet.

Although we only get to meet every few weeks and spend quality time in the flesh, I treasure the time we spend keeping the connection going when we can't be together. For the next 3 weeks he's not even sure if or when he'll be able to get online to email.

I understand, of course I do. I'm an adult and accept these things happen, he's not at my beck and call 24/7; but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

So during his time away I need to hold on to my submission, focus on what I have, not what I don't. I've some work to do with my subby after his behaviour of the last few weeks, perhaps some insecurities now I have a Dom of my own.

Dominus will miss me, I know he will, but I also know he'll make the most of his enforced trip and return to me hungry.

I'm currently working on writing up my last visit to him, 4000 words so far and still going. When it's finally finished I'll post it here of course, a fitting follow on to Round and round the Mulberry Tree.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: