Monday 14 February 2011

Red Roses For Red Faces

I could make a habit of this, hard to believe, but I've had a second good surprise. Well, I suppose that depends on your point of view, let me explain.

I'm sitting at my desk this morning and someone appeared at my side with a rather large arrangement of flowers that includes 6 beautiful, deep red roses.

To say I was stunned is a small understatement. The only other person to send flowers to my office was Mark Sophia shortly after we met and that was the most beautiful arrangement of a dozen red roses.
I couldn't help but feel like crying, I'd been feeling rather despondent today as it's valentines day.
Today is for being with those we love. It's not possible to be with Sophia again and Dominus is a long way away.

You can't understand why I'd not be overjoyed by someone sending me red roses? Well that's because they're from someone I want a platonic friendship with, but he wants more.

So here's my dilemma, continue the friendship with a man whose company I enjoy immensely, or end the friendship because it looks like he could get hurt rather badly.
I suspect there's no right answer, but I'm seeing him tomorrow for dinner and perhaps I can get him to see sense.

He wants to be my Dom, but there's no way, lovely person, but just not suited for me to be his sub, I'd walk all over him.

I'm sure some think it wonderful to have several people interested in them, I however do not. I've been here before quite a few times over the years, generally it just makes me feel pressured and uncomfortable.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: