Monday 7 February 2011

Mmmmm Pesto

Well I received my punishment, as I won't be able to see Dominus for a few weeks it had to be something he could administer remotely. How did he do this you ask? By sending me shopping, punishment indeed.

My task was to buy a pestle and mortar, along with the ingredients to make pesto. So I spent time bashing garlic with salt and basil, toasting pine nuts and then bashing it all together before mixing with freshly grated parmesan and extra virgin olive oil.

The point of this punishment was not to punish me as such, I did enough of that myself, but to allow Dominus to teach me something new in the guise of a tasked punishment. Although I suspect there may be a physical punishment when next we meet, I don't know.

Anyway I now have a new kitchen tool and a jar of very tasty, freshly made basil and parmesan pesto in my fridge. I tried some earlier with pasta and salad and have to say I really enjoyed it.

Back to the original problem though, I'm still very horny. Somehow I have to find a way of dealing with this until I get permission, I don't think cooking will fill the gap.

As for my sub, for a 56 year old man who should know better, he's been really pushing his luck lately. Today I removed his permission to use a particular chatroom, I'm tired of having to apologise for him spouting his opinion and him not being prepared to listen to anyone else.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: