Monday 21 February 2011

Finger Bobs

I woke this morning from a dream where I was being held down and fucked anally by him. My fingers slipped down to my clit and I was soaking wet, thank goodness he gave me permission to masturbate before he went away.

Usually I find masturbation quite unfulfilling, but this morning I was definitely a girl in need and for once not disappointed.

I hope he's as horny and frustrated as I'm feeling, because if so I'm in for a good time when he gets home lol.

I'm still busy writing up our last meeting, well over 5000 words so far and still going, it's making me horny remembering everything we did.

Hopefully everyone will enjoy reading it as much as I'm enjoying writing it.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: