Saturday 12 February 2011

I Go, Ego

I had a really gooey moment this morning. I checked my email and Dominus had sent me an e-card for Valentines day.
For once this was a nice surprise, a rarity for me.

I'm not sure which was the most overwhelming emotion, surprise, pleasure, or something I've not yet been able to put my finger on.
I'd not expected to have such strong emotions for him, especially given the circumstances, but I do.

He'll be on a plane now taking him far away from me, and I know he's missing me, as much as I'm missing him.

I spent some time yesterday evening talking to another Dom I've known for a few months. He approached me originally to see if I'd be suitable as a sub for him. For whatever reason he stopped communicating, until yesterday, now he's interested again.

I've explained I'm no longer available, if he wants to play then he has to ask my Dominus.
I have to confess I laughed when he got all huffy. A Dom ask? I was informed he wasn't that desperate and I was to talk to my Dom on his behalf. He was not prepared to present his CV for scrutiny.

Apparently as my Dominus is going away for 3 weeks without making arrangements for me to be looked after by another Dom, he's neglecting my needs.
It's not like I'm a dog that needs to be fed and walked. I'm quite capable of looking after myself, but apparently as I'm being left to my own devices, he's not using me properly.

Being a generous man, he's actually offered his services, and will happily look after me until my own Dom returns.
Obviously I thanked him kindly for his generosity and reassured him that somehow, I'd manage.

Ahh such fragile egos some Doms, something I've never really understood.
Anyway Dominus is not prepared to share me, at least not this time.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: