Sunday 13 February 2011

Old Dogs, New Tricks

It occurred to me this morning that in all my years of writing and blogging I've only ever felt the need to write about the submissive side of me. Now why is that I wonder?

Certainly during my time with Sophia I didn't feel the need to share the details of our lives, our time together was precious......and private.

Now that's a surprising thing for me to say, after all Sophia was such a visible person on the scene and yet so much of our life together was not public knowledge, despite what many thought I'm sure.

Now she's no longer with us, I've spent a lot of time thinking this last 14 months of writing about her and I'm sure at some point I will, her story is important.

I have found it useful to write my blogs, both here and it's predecessor. It's not even that I expect anyone to read them, for me it's purely a way of thinking out loud and trying to put my thoughts in order.

It's more natural for me to be the one in control, it's how it's always been since I was a child. Yet I get so much from submitting to someone I can trust implicitly.
That's the key to everything in this lifestyle, trust.

As Dominus is away for 3 weeks I thought it might be interesting to write a little about my Domme side, the relationship I have with my current submissive and the many requests I get to play with others.

What prompted this? Well partly the conversation I had last night with a rubber dolly who's been on the scene for many years, yet in our play sessions he's learned a couple of new things, including the joys of anal orgasms.

Now that's a big thrill, giving someone a whole new experience, I love poking around inside a person's mind and taking them to new places with their submission.

Get someone to close their eyes, whisper into their ear all the things you could do to them, see what that does to a persons head.
Amazingly that also works with Dominus too.




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: