Friday 18 February 2011

Intellect Wins Over A Big Cock Every Time

Although having both is definitely a bonus.

I realised something tonight, I'm really just marking time until he's home. I know I've worked a lot this last week or so, I've hardly had a minute to myself, yet every evening I sit here for a little while before bed and I miss him.

The time we spend just talking, about life, the universe and everything, it's special. But it's more than that, he's actually a really interesting person.

He's far more intelligent than I am, has far more knowledge of the world too, yet he manages to share all this with me without making me feel like an idiot, that's a good skill to have.

I've always had a preference for intelligent men, even as a teenager my boyfriends were mostly the nerdy variety, they're just far more interesting. I tended to get bored very quickly with the good looking ones, great eye candy and boyfriend trophy, but never met one that was a keeper.

Could I ever submit to a Dom who couldn't push me intellectually? I don't think so.
It's not that I need them to be superior to me, I've always felt both Dom and sub are equals, just opposite sides of the same coin.

So one week down, 2 to go and now it will begin to bite as I expect to have more time to myself.

Oh and I've not been tempted to masturbate once yet, hmmm and he's given me permission too, something definitely wrong there.

Perhaps I'll get the urge when I continue writing up our last meeting, so far I've written over 5000 words about the 2 days we spent together. I must be building up to writing my first book.

"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: