Friday 29 July 2011

A Day On The Couch

No work today, so spoke to the latest guy on skype for a while today. Well actually we spoke for about 8 hours during the course of the afternoon and evening.
I've decided to refer to him as France, because that's where he's currently residing. At least until the spring.
We've made each other laugh, a lot. We've discussed our kinks and he's shown me photos of some body modification ideas he would like to explore. Primarily it's piercings that interest him, which is fine by me. He wants flesh tunnels in nipples and labia as a long term goal. I'm more than willing to work towards that as much as I'm able.
So I still feel we're inching forward slowly in the right direction. Even if things continue to go well this is going to be a marathon not a sprint anyway.
I think even if we don't manage a D/s or M/s relationship we'll still stay in touch because we just enjoy being with each other, even if it is currently only via video link.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: