Sunday 10 July 2011

The Mushroom Man

I'm often asked to tell this story from my past, so I thought I'd post it here for all to read.

Once upon a time when I was a naïve and innocent (stop laughing you lot) 19 year old and started dating a guy I'd known through work for a couple of years .Russell was 6'4” and broad shouldered, a big guy but not fat, nor the body builder type.

After dating for a few weeks be borrowed his mate's bedsit for us to have some private time.

I pulled up outside the address, a large house in its own grounds converted into several flats. Russell was already there waiting on the gravel car park in his own car. He came over to greet me and together we crunched our way over to the house.

We walked through the main door into the hall and the door we wanted was there on the right, a ground floor flat with a huge bay window and an original four poster bed on the wall beside the door.

Once inside and the door closed behind us, we embraced and kissed passionately, removing each others clothing at a rapid pace. When we were both naked I took a step back and my eyes drifted slowly down from his face, across his broad, smooth chest and stomach to the part below.

Now Russell was only the 2nd or 3rd lover I'd had, but I'd seen lots of photos of naked men and knew roughly what the average cock looked like. This was not one of them.

My jaw hit the floor as I looked.

“Is that it??” I blurted out.

There nestled amongst the pubic hair covering his testicles, was a nub of a penis (notice I'm no longer referring to it as a cock). It was rock hard and approximately 1.5 inches long.

The overall image was of a mushroom lying on its side, the small stalk pointing towards me.

He grinned and assured me he made up for it in other ways. I can honestly report, he did not.

Kissing me once more we moved over to the bed turning the main light off before we lay down.

He moved on top of me, lay between my legs and thrust towards me. My legs lifted to draw him closer to me.

As we kissed and touched and rubbed our naked bodies together there was a noise and the door opened, in walked the guy the flat belonged to.

In 2 short strides he stood beside the bed and looked down at me. Thankfully as Russell was on top of me there was very little naked flesh visible. So at least most of my blushes were spared by this unexpected intrusion.

Grabbing his crotch he asked if he could join in. Now I realise it was a set up and Russell had planned for his friend to join us all along, but I was so naïve back then it never crossed my mind.

I wasn't horrified. Should I have been? I don't know. I just remember looking at him and declining, pointing to the armchair over by the bay window.

“Go sit over there. You can watch but you're not to wank.”

See how innocent I was?

Russell and I carried on a little longer. I don't remember if he got to cum, I do know I didn't. He didn't fuck me either, he was just too small.

For the remaining time I was seeing Russell that set the pattern. We'd roll around naked on the bed and his friend would sit across the room and watch.

Well I didn't get to cum and a girl has to get her kicks somewhere




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."DanesWood

No comments: