Thursday 28 July 2011

what light from yonder window breaks

Well as things didn't work out with the last Dom I met I continue my search. At the moment I'm talking to a very interesting Dom who currently lives in France but intends to return to the UK early next year.
We tick a lot of boxes for each other and of course it's very early days yet but there is a glimmer of hope.
He enjoys controlling and he's also heavily into body modifications, specifically piercings. That's fine by me.
I've been given a choice of D/s or M/s as the dynamic and he'll tailor his control accordingly, but I'm of the opinion that things would develop naturally if we were spending time together anyway.
He's also given me a list of requirements. Now it's not hard and fast, more a sketch of what his ideal would be and he accepts we live in the real world, not some fantasy. He's asked me to study it carefully and re-write it detailing my choices. Once negotiations are completed he would not permit me to change my mind on any of the limits agreed unless there was an exceptionally good reason.
This is a very different approach to any other I've experienced, of course I appreciate that much of it is by necessity as we're currently unable to meet, so everything is hypothetical anyway.
I've learned through my years online that it doesn't matter how well you get on over the internet, things can be very different when together physically.
I'm keeping an open mind, but at the same time I can see a faint glimmer at the end of a very long tunnel and I am at least prepared to see what happens.
Until we meet I'll still be talking to others and even possibly playing with others, but casual play isn't really for me anyway.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: