Tuesday 5 July 2011

A New Adventure Begins?

Well tomorrow I have a date with a prospective Dom.
After getting my fingers well and truly burned last time you'd think I'd be more cautious, but perhaps not, perhaps I'm just a risk taker.
Apparently he's married, but that they're no more than friends now as she's a lesbian Domme. If he's telling me the truth about it all then fine. I hate being cynical, what happened to me who believed people and trusted them till I had good reason to doubt?
Cheffly one had a joint profile with his wife, but in her name. The profile stated they were looking for female submissive to join them in a poly household and was recently updated. I checked today and the profile has gone. Does that mean he's telling the truth? I hope so.
Anyway just a few hours to go before we meet. He says he'll know from the first kiss. I usually do too.
"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rooting (not that you need it I don't think.)

K