Thursday 7 July 2011

First Date

Well first meeting over. How did it go? Well he wants to see me again.
In many ways he reminds me of my first ever Dom. He's a big man, long hair and huge personality.
Apparently he's clairvoyant, just as my first Dom was. He holds a Michelin star for his past work as a chef and also a PhD in Social Anthropology. He's intelligent and funny but there are things I'm unsure about.
Cheffly one is a sensual caring Dominant type, no harshness, not afraid to laugh at himself and others, but I'm yet to discover if he has what it takes to keep me in the submissive mindset.





"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: