Monday 1 August 2011

Take A Chance On Me

Sometimes you reach a crossroads in life and the path you choose can change your whole life.
I've been at many such points over the years and never regretted any of the choices I've made no matter if they worked out for the best or not. Each step you take leads to the next and you can't reach the point you're at without each one of them.
In many ways I'm a contradiction, sometimes overly cautious and at others I'm incredibly impulsive even though I think it's in a measured way. This may be one of my more impulsive decisions, but life is incredibly short and a one shot deal so sod it. I'm taking a chance.
My time with Mark/Sophia was incredibly intense and so full of love and happiness despite the difficulties we faced together. Although ultimately our time together ended in a tragic and abrupt way I'll never regret a single minute of it. I broke many of my own rules for us to be together and collared him only 11 days after we met, something I would never have dreamed I'd ever do.
Now my future is an unknown country and I've hoped to find someone to help me explore it. I think I may have found that person.
It's early days, we've yet to meet, but if I was to have a checklist for the ideal person he'd tick just about every box for me as I do for him.
Maybe I'll crash and burn, but it will be fun flying in the meantime.




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: