Wednesday 24 August 2011

Perfectly Flawed

It's been a few days since I last wrote anything, partly because I've not been well again. Tonsilitis this time and I'm beginning to think I'm available to any bug that wants to run riot around my body.
Five weeks since I began talking to the guy in France and I'm enjoying every minute. He makes me laugh. We can discuss everything from politics and books to the most intimate of sexual activity.
He's very open with me, he most definitely has learned how he needs to be with me so that I understand where I am, where our relationship is headed.
He recognises that I don't do well with gaps, uncertainty. He also knows that I appreciate the truth and that he must only say things he truly means, to do otherwise would be catastrophic and break the trust between us.
So far I've seen him moody, stressed, happy and tired. What I like is that even at the times he's not 100%, he still gives me 100%. By that I mean he makes the effort to explain how he feels and why. I'm not shut out, quite the contrary, I feel like he comes to me because I give him good feelings and a bit of a sounding board.
He's a flawed human being, so am I and yet we seem to suit each other very well. Isn't that what counts? Not being perfect, just perfect for each other.




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: