Thursday 2 June 2011

Cocoa and conversation

I'm spoiled and I know it. I've got used to interesting conversation day after day. Now I sit here late at night when I can't sleep and search for someone to just talk to.
It's a week now and not a word. I imagine he's concentrating on rebuilding his relationship with her; if he told me the truth. Perhaps he feels this is the only way it can be, but I miss his friendship tremendously.
I'm meeting a Dom friend for lunch on Saturday. The drive up into the Pennines will help blow the cobwebs away I hope.
It seems he and I are from the same area originally and even know a few of the same people. In fact it's not beyond the realms of possibilty our paths crossed when I was a child 40 years ago. Isn't life strange, far less than 6 degrees of separation there for sure.
So fish, chips and ginger beer it is for lunch along with some much needed lighthearted conversation.
"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

1 comment:

Nick said...

I hope you find happiness soon.

N x