Monday 6 June 2011

A Red, Red Rose



I always kept my private life very private, so you can imagine how I felt when this beautiful bouquet was delivered to my desk.

Mark had been teasing me with text messages all morning, so I knew something was going to happen.

Nobody ever made such a grand declaration before and sent me flowers, but then nobody has ever loved me like that.



This is another extract from my blog about our time together.



Posted by DanesWood on Tue 7 Oct 08, 6:16 PM.


My love is like a red, red rose That's newly sprung in June :

My love is like the melody That's sweetly played in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, So deep in love am I :

And I will love thee still, my dear, Till a' the seas gang dry.

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun :

And I will love thee still, my dear, While the sands o' life shall run.

And fare thee weel, my only love, And fare thee weel a while !

And I will come again, my love, Thou' it were ten thousand mile.

Robert Burns.

My boy never ceases to surprise and delight me, last week I was embarrassed as hell but happy beyond belief when he sent me a dozen of the most beautiful red roses to my desk.

How did we get so lucky to find each other? This and the solution to the current financial crisis I'll never know. What I do know is love and romance can walk hand in hand with a full D/s relationship, he worships and adores me, I flog and paddle him and put him in rubber and rope bondage lol.

What the future holds who knows, but the here and now is a wonderful place and time to be and we're making the most of it, together.





"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: