Monday 6 June 2011

And In The Beginning........When There Seemed No End

Today I read something that inspired me to share some of the experiences documented elsewhere about my time with Mark/Sophia.

A connection like ours is not rare, it was unique. I don't think such circumstances could ever come together again in such a way.

Since her death I've had to find ways to continue to live. I've also come to accept that the D/s lifestyle is a part of who I am.

This first entry is almost the beginning just a few days after we met at a now defunct club in Manchester. It was also my very first fetish party.


Posted by DanesWood on Wed 17 Sep 08, 9:23 PM.

I met a very special person at a private party at Mud in Manchester on the 6th of September.

Some may think this is all a bit fast and it's another velcro collar, but those who really know me understand how serious I am about the lifestyle and giving my collar to a submissive, it took sammie 18 months to earn that right.

Strange then that after only a few short days I've taken amha181067 as mine, but I knew the moment I touched him as he hung upside down in suspension bondage at Mud that he should and would be mine.

I really thought he would be there with someone, I asked the person who was stood with him during the suspension for permission to touch him, assuming that he was her sub, it wasn't until the end of the night I learned he was a free man, but against all I believe in even had he not been he would still have become mine, I'd have made it happen.

When a connection like this is made it should never be disregarded nor taken lightly, where our journey will take us we don't know, what we do know is that we share it together





"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: