Monday 7 March 2011

Over The Hump

I hate trying to discuss important issues online with him, but there was no choice. It didn't go well at first, well for quite a large part of the conversation it didn't go well.


He knows me.
He knows that the last thing I want is to lose what we have. I felt it came close. He says no way would he have allowed it to happen.

When we leave ourselves vulnerable like this it's inevitable there will be trials, if you work through them then often it strengthens a relationship, this certainly seems so in this case.

D/s relationships are complex in their nature, ever evolving, and too many people appear to be under the misapprehension D/s is all about sex, it's not. Yes there is a huge sexual element to my submission, but if that was all it entailed then it most definitely would not work for me.

That said, I'm rather hoping to be very well used sexually by him as soon as we can arrange to meet. Hopefully reading about our last few days together will encourage him to make it soon.




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."

DanesWood

No comments: