Monday 14 March 2011

Duchally - Day One

Our first morning, after being so rudely awakened I'd slept heavily and the hot shower had to work hard to make me feel human.

Lunch was booked for the hotel restaurant, roast beef and yorkshire pudding, fantastic. The food was beautifully presented and very tasty, very amusing though looking around at the other diners all so prim and proper, tuppy and I here for a week of kinky fun.
It just shows, you never know who you're sitting next to, because I wouldn't say we looked out of place at all.

I had to punish him later though, 3 whacks of the heavy tawse for being cheeky, one thing he has to learn as he often opens his mouth without engaging his brain. It could be a painful lesson this week.

I put him to bed in fist mitts and hood. I made the mistake of not padlocking them on though, when I went into his bedroom this morning he'd taken them off in the night to go to the toilet. He'd gone to bed wearing special pants so he didn't need to wake me up if he needed to go, but rather than stay where put he just undid them with his teeth. From now on I'll be making sure that's not an option.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: