Saturday 5 March 2011

Causing What I Wanted To Avoid

I asked what I thought was a simple and straight forward question.

Made it quite clear I didn't doubt him, just wanted to know what information someone else had about him that they may be trying to use to cause trouble.

What I expected was a simple, I don't see how she'd know that, I didn't tell her, and that would've been it. Confirmed what I suspected, that this person was just trying to stir trouble.

Now I find because I've asked I've probably caused what they wanted to happen.

He's always told me to ask questions or express any concerns and he'll answer as best he can. I've done so and it's perceived as doubting him and questioning him.

This simple query opened a whole can of worms, partly because of how worried I'd been after the quake in New Zealand.

Perhaps we're not right for each other. Not because we don't care, but because we do.

What we have really matters to me, to him too, but I don't know if we can work things out.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: