Friday 20 January 2012

Collars

I had another fabulous few days with S, our relationship is developing really well. We communicate fabulously and that's something I've always found difficult, to talk about how I feel.
The play is fantastic, the sex mind blowing. We get along really well in a vanilla context too, we've a good circle of friends and I feel like we've been together for years sometimes it feels so comfortable now.
He's an intelligent, caring man and wants nothing but the best for me and for us. I'm sure there'll be trials ahead, but I'm hoping that we can work through them, I know we'll both try our best to.
Yesterday I was totally shocked, he wants to choose a collar for me. I asked him if he meant a play collar, he replied "no, a collar collar for you to wear."
Apparently me saying I hate taking off my slave bracelets when I leave him has prompted this, so he wants me to have a symbol of belonging to him. He says as we've both every intention of continuing our relationship and for both of us a collar is a very powerful symbol of commitment to each other then it's right.
I'm in no rush for it to happen, the knowledge he wants to collar me is amazing, but neither of us is going anywhere, so we can take our time. Sharing his feelings with me draws me even closer to him, because I know he feels similar to me in what a collar means, it's neither given nor taken lightly.
Today I'm going back to spend a week with him, lots of play time, down time and us time. I'm really looking forward to it.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: