Sunday 27 November 2011

Plastic People

Why is that some people get off on lies and pretence?
I've yet to work out the reasoning behind that.
Inexplicably there are those who go out of their way to create and build a connection with you.
Will appear to be everything you were looking for and then either just disappear or come up with excuses why you can't meet.
Perhaps it's the thrill of the chase, the excitement that newness brings.
Why bother building something real and worthwhile when all you need do is sucker another person into believing you are what you say.
I've used the internet for over a decade as a way to meet people, sometimes just as a friend, sometimes more.
There are definitely fake vanilla people too, yet I'm convinced there is a greater proportion on BDSM websites.
Maybe it's because we generally have to be fairly secretive about our chosen way of life from the world at large.
Perhaps that's what draws these fantasists as they know there's little we can or will do to retaliate.
I'm also aware it's a phenomena not confined to any particular persuasion, sub or Dom/me, male or female.
Yesterday I was let down by someone, not the first time it's happened and I'm sure it won't be the last.
I'm lucky, I know there are a few genuine people out there as I've met some of them, but I am losing heart.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing." DanesWood

No comments: