Sunday 20 November 2011

Onwards, Ever Onwards

I talked to the Dom in France yesterday for the first time in a few days. He told me he's talking to another sub who lives on the Isle of Man, nothing serious yet he assured me.
So he can talk to another sub with a view to it being more, but ends things with me because we can't meet up for a few months, for as much his fault as mine. He assured me he's not looking, that he is in no position to do so. That he likes me a lot and wants to be friends.
For once I don't believe him, but I firmly believe it's very much his loss.
I'm glad I've not sat around waiting for him to realise he made a poor decision. I went through a short period where I doubted I'd ever find someone, I suppose that's normal after a disappointment or breakup.
Perhaps I'm the eternal optomist, after all the crap I've had to deal with I'm still prepared to take a chance and let people into my life.
One thing I do know is I'm not prepared to give Mr France another chance, harsh maybe, but it's how it is.
This week I'm planning to meet a Dom for coffee. We seem to be a good match, he's a widower whose submissive wife died in a car accident a few years ago, so he also understands what loss is.
Nothing may come of it, time will tell, but a few laughs, a hug and a kiss will most definitely go a long way to putting a smile on my face anyway.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: